What is White Tea?
White Tea is the least processed of all teas. It’s delicate in taste, and has less caffeine than green or black teas. White Tea is rich in nutrients and high in antioxidants. Because of the meticulous process, White Tea is quite rare and highly revered among teas.
Originated from the Fujian Province in China, White Tea is harvested by hand, when the buds and sprouted leaves are still young, then carefully dried. It receives its name from the fine silver colored hairs that grow on the small buds.
See Recipe for a chilled green, white tea sangria after the jump…
- In a glass pitcher pour 4 cups of TEAS’ TEA Green White Tea
- Mix in 2 cups of All Natural White Grape Juice & ice
- Squeeze the juice of one orange (blood orange preferred)
- Stir in 1 cup of thinly sliced green apple, orange & strawberries
- Serve in tall chilled glasses. Sliced fruit optional