In addition to Julianne Hough, who inaugurated this year’s Toast4aCause at the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards, many more gorgeous stars joined Moët & Chandon for a toast on the red carpet. Debra Messing, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Hayden Panettiere, Megan Hilty, George Clooney, Kate Hudson, and Hugh Jackman are just a few who raised their mini Moët in honor of their charities of choice.
For each toast raised, Moët & Chandon is donating $1,000 to the chosen charity in the nominees’ names. I’ll cheers to that!
In the photo above: Hayden (@HaydenPanettiere) toasted for The Whaleman Foundation (@Whaleman1)
In the photo below: Julia Louis Dreyfus (officialJLD) toasted for Heal The Bay (@HealTheBay). Julia, who was nominated for a Golden Globe for her role in VEEP, also celebrated her birthday on the red carpet. Moët & Chandon presented her with a personalized magnum of champagne embellished in Swarovski crystals to help her celebrate!
George Clooney and co-host of the Golden Globes, Amy Poehler, got awfully close up and personal, while celebrating with Moët & Chandon – at first glance I thought this blond with the low cut dress was Stacy Keibler – Oops! No worries though, Stacy was close by and she looked stunning in a form fitting gown by Armani Prive.
Photo below: The Big Bang Theory’s Johnny Galecki
Photo below: Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt.
Other celebrities toasting for a good cause, included Sean “P. Diddy” Combs, Glenn Close, Steve Buscemi, Aziz Ansari, Nene Leakes and Jack Black. Here is a list of the charities that were toasted to:
- Julianne Hough – The Kind Campaign
- Sean P. Diddy Combs – Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Glenn Close – Bring Change 2 Mind
- Kate Hudson – World Wildlife Fund
- Hugh Jackman – World Vision
- Jon Hamm – St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Debra Messing – PSI
- Megan Hilty – Joyful Heart Foundation
- Nene Leaks – Saving Our Daughters
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus – Heal the Bay
- Hayden Panettiere – The Whaleman Foundation
- Steve Buscemi – Friends of the Firefighters
- Emily Blunt – Doctors Without Borders
- Aziz Ansari – Justin’s Gift
- Jack Black – Mitochondrial Disease Foundation
- Mayim Bialik – Gift of Life
By the end of the night, Moët & Chandon donated to charities such as the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, supported by Sean “P. Diddy” Combs, the World Wildlife Fund, supported by Kate Hudson, and the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, which is supported by Jon Hamm.
Over 7,500 glasses of Moët & Chandon were enjoyed while celebrating one of Hollywood’s biggest nights. Celebrities began their evening enjoying 1,500 Moët & Chandon Imperial minis with their chic mini flutes on the red carpet. Once inside the ballroom, 375 magnums of Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage 2004 were uncorked. Now that’s a party!
Credit: Getty Images//courtesy photo, Moët & Chandon